place to think

Friday, April 01, 2005

The perfection of everything

To me, living my life is like being a tourist in chinatown. I find myself asking the questions : "what is all this?" "why is all this happening around me?" and since i have no one to post the questions to except myself, i find that the response or answer (or whatever you want to call the thought that is evoked by these questions) always hovers around Einstein's saying - 'God does not play dice [with the universe]'

I don't know what connotations it has and how others interpret it, but to me, it means that everything that is happening in this world- is happening with surgical precision, in divine perfection.

Yes, Every single event, entity, thought is perfect.

Let me give a few examples to support my view point:

1) No matter what happens in a restraunt, people will always visit it if it provides good food (inspired by paul graham )

2) bhagvat gita - the happened/happening/to happen are all for good


If you are willing to further, ponder over this conjecture, try to live with it for a while. try to apply it to your everyday happenings, you might arrive at the conclusion that i want you to arrive to.

Note that this is not a sales pitch for a philosophy. I find no other reason to explain things like child molestation, jehadi "live tv" murdrers, state of people who live BPL. So, these things are because they have to be, they play a part in the perfection, to contribute to the orderliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home